Knowing your business doesn’t always mean knowing your web site
No one ever said creating a navigable, highly usable website would be easy. Typically a trip to a web designer revolves around color palette, graphical treatment and look and feel. Hopefully, you will come away with a very pretty website, but is it usable? Can your customers find the information they need quickly and efficiently? Are you giving them the information they need to form a lasting impression?
Spring Insight works with our clients to make sure that your website aligns perfectly with the goal and vision of your organization. We help you figure out where you website fits into your overall strategy and then work with you to figure out how to get there.
Some areas where Spring Insight is available to help your organization:
- Website evaluation – This is the first step to any project. Simply put, we will sit down and talk to you about your organization and then look at your current website (as well as some competitors you choose) and help you identify pain points on your sites and opportunities you should explore.
- Content management and strategy – Does your website content match your customer base? Is it easy to find?
- Graphical design – Does the design of your website reflect your organization? Let us help.
- Website development – Planning is a crucial part of the website creation process but you don’t want to end the process with a plan. We work with you to transform that plan to a usable website that fits your organization’s needs.
- Ongoing website strategy and roadmap creation – Your website is never “done”. You might even have a mental list of the things you would like to change. A “roadmap” takes the mental list and prioritizes them and assigns timing.