Awesomesauce Audience Acquisition and Analytics Specialist
Spring Insight, a small but growing website strategy and marketing firm based in Bethesda, Maryland seeks a part-time audience acquisition and analytics specialist to assist the team in developing strong growth acquisition strategies.
This position is a part-time, independent contractor position, with an estimated weekly time commitment of 5 to 10 hours.
For the right, self-motivated candidate, this position could be done virtually anywhere in the United States. While work time is flexible, the position is required to be regularly available for meetings and to conduct work during standard east coast work hours.
The budgeted hourly rate for this position is between $25 and $32 per hour.
- Work directly with the marketing team and clients to deliver targeted website traffic while increasing online conversions through primarily organic marketing campaigns.
- Track and communicate analytics to identify trends as well as growth and improvement opportunities.
- Identify creative and appropriate audience acquisition opportunities (guest blogging, webinars, etc.) for clients geared toward their specific niches.
- Stay on top of changes and best practices in audience acquisition industry.
- Help us “get into the head” of our clients and understand their desired client motivation.
- Work directly with clients (both via meetings and email communications) on the execution and completion of deliverables.
- Participate in weekly team and monthly team meetings as well as client calls.
- Load and update content to website, ensuring site matches approved design.
- Stay up to date with changes in the WordPress and general web environment.
- Strong and proven background in growth acquisition
- Strong background in marketing analytics
- Ability to prioritize work and manage deadlines
- Experience working with a variety of brands and clients
- Knowledge of and capability in SEO best practices
- Knowledge of Google Adwords and social media paid campaigns
- Experience with the following tools:
- Google documents
- Project management software such as Teamwork
- A great (and somewhat snarky) sense of humor
If you are interested, send Erika (email@example.com) an email telling me why you think you would be great for this position and a resume. Generic cover letters and resumes sent without any accompanying letter will be printed and used to make paper airplanes (and not the really good paper airplanes but the sucky ones that don't fly but just sort of loop and fall.)