Accessibility Statement for springinsight.com
This is an accessibility statement from Spring Insight.
Measures to support accessibility
Spring Insight takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of springinsight.com:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. springinsight.com is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of springinsight.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on springinsight.com:
- Phone: 202.643.8828
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accessibility of springinsight.com relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Spring Insight assessed the accessibility of springinsight.com by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
This statement was created on 12 December 2022 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.