For the entire month of September, we’ve been celebrating back to school at Spring Insight. And it’s not just because we are so grateful to no longer hear the words “I’m bored” or “I’m hungry” from the mouths of our school-aged children. It’s also because we truly, honestly, completely love to learn and want to share some of our digital marketing education with you!
This month, Spring Insight is taking YOU back to school, too. We’ve covered the educational foundations of the 3 R’s: Reading, Writing, and (A)Rithmetic. Now it’s time for the rubber to meet the road with a good old-fashioned assessment. Grades are coming in hot, and we can’t wait to see who is going to pass with flying colors and who might be going to summer school.
Does Your Website Make the Grade?
Listen, we get giddy about gorgeous websites that look sharp, professional, and totally on point. But your business website has a serious job to do that goes way beyond how it appears on the outside. It’s got to have the complete package. Would your website get an A+ in SEO, or would it be a big fat failing grade? If you don’t know, here’s your chance to learn something new about your website.
One of the things we do at Spring Insight is help our potential clients “grade” their business website based on a number of metrics. We do this through website audits, and they are completely free. We will explain what goes into these website report cards below, but if you want to skip the line and get right to it, we totally get it. Some of us are natural overachievers. Sign up today to receive an free website audit today.
Areas of Assessment in Our Website Audit
Before we jump into the website subjects to be graded with our comprehensive website audit, look at some statistics. You may think your website is doing great. But you NEED to be SURE. It’s important. Here’s why:
- 38% of visitors will leave a website if they feel the content or layout is unattractive.
- 52% of users said that a bad mobile experience made them less likely to engage with a company.
- 79% of people who don’t like what they find on one site will go back and search for another site.
When we conduct a full-website audit, you are going to receive clear feedback on how your website is performing based on a number of critically important factors:
- User Experience: Is your website user friendly? Does it have visual elements that make the user experience better? Is it accessible?
- Conversion Optimization: Does your website successfully get website visitors to perform do what you want them to do when they visit it? Can they easily sign up for your newsletter, download a resource, or schedule a call?
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)/ Online Visibility: When people search for a service your business provides online, does your website show up in the search results?
- Performance and Security: Does your site load right up or does it take so long that people bounce before seeing anything about your business? Do visitors feel like their information is protected on your site?
The experts at Spring Insight will assess your entire website based on these areas. And no, we don’t just run it through a system; human beings are directly involved in the grading process.
But the audit doesn’t stop there. We will take the information we have gathered and provide you with clear and compelling areas for improvement in a 30-minute review call. By the end of the process, you will know what your website needs to help meet your revenue goals and grow your business. Pretty important stuff, yes?
Ready for your website report card? Sign up for a website audit and find out if your business website is making the grade.